Terms & Conditions
Terms of Business for Services Effective 4 September 2017
- The Client is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog while it is under the care of Fun4Fido Dog Walking and agrees to indemnify Fun4Fido Dog Walking in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
- The Client agrees that, in admitting their dog, Fun4Fido Dog Walking has relied on the Client’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog unless explicitly discussed and agreed.
- The Client agrees to notify Fun4Fido Dog Walking immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
- Fun4Fido Dog Walking offer services where dogs co-mingle in groups and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
- Fun4Fido Dog Walking will only let dogs off the lead once an off-lead agreement has been signed, and will remain at the discretion of Fun4Fido Dog Walking.
- The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infections, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify Fun4Fido Dog Walking immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough, Parvovirus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. Fun4Fido Dog Walking reserves the right to refuse service until the condition is adequately resolved.
- The Client consents to their dog being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by Fun4Fido Dog Walking without prior approval. All such media remain the property of Fun4Fido Dog Walking.
- The Client agrees that Fun4Fido Dog Walking is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with their dog.
- The Client agrees to provide keys/arrange access to the dog for the agreed appointment; failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be paid in full by the client.
- The Client agrees that, by signing the key holder waiver form this will indemnify Fun4Fido Dog Walking in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property or its contents, in present and future circumstances.
- No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by Fun4Fido Dog Walking in writing.
"Jack has had a wonderful day with Linda, thoroughly worn out and now ready for a nap, thank you"